Fill out our form for a chance to get paid to drink mulled wine this Christmas. [Image: Shutterstock.com]
Christmas is just around the corner, which means mulled wine season is also upon us. There’s nothing like hot spiced mulled wine on a cold winter’s day, and at VegasSlotsOnline we’re looking for someone who shares our love of this Christmas drink.
If this is you, and you’re based in the UK, we’d like to send you a hamper full of mulled wine from ten different supermarkets. All we ask in return is that you send us a review of each wine… and then we’ll pay you for it!
Yes, this is correct. We’ll send you a basket of wine…and you’ll get it paid To drink it.
Earn £50 an hour drinking mulled wine
So how does it work? Well, the lucky winner will first receive a hamper full of mulled wine from ten of the UK’s most popular supermarkets. We’ll send it straight to your door, so all you have to do is get your friends together (if you want to participate) and get ready to have a good time.
We then ask you to rate each wine on a number of different factors such as aroma, appearance, flavour, price and overall quality. We’d also like to know things like whether you would recommend each wine to a friend, and whether you’d be likely to buy any of those specific brands again.
You’ll be paid £200 ($252) to taste these delicious tips
And the best part? You’ll be paid £200 (US$252) to taste these delicious tips and provide us with your honest feedback. In terms of logistics, we only need four hours of your time over a five-day period. So, basically, you’ll get £50 ($63) for every hour you spend sipping!
So, do you think you’re the right person for the coolest job ever? If yes, all you have to do is fill out the form below and tell us exactly why you are the perfect person for this role.
Entries close on December 16and we’ll contact the lucky winner before Christmas, so keep an eye on your inbox.
Please also see the full list of terms and conditions below.
H2: How to apply and terms and conditions
- All applications must be submitted by December 16. Any entries submitted after this date will not be counted.
- Applicants may submit only one application and subsequent applications will not be counted.
- One winner will be chosen to receive a hamper (worth £50) including various supermarket wines.
- This is not an offer of full-time employment.
- You will be paid £200 net after testing all the wines ordered.
- You will be asked to test the wine over four hours over a 5-day period. This would be £50 per hour of your time.
- By submitting your application, you understand that you will be required to consume alcoholic beverages and will need to respond to survey questions within the required time frame. You are required to drink responsibly.
- If you do not respond when you win, the job will be forfeited and given to another participant.
- Applications are open to UK residents only and you must be over 18 years of age.
- The only way to apply for this job is to apply through the Google form above.
- Winner is responsible for any taxes/duties incurred, local or otherwise.
- This opportunity is in no way affiliated with any supermarkets.